Wednesday 7 April 2010

Poster mock up



After doing my research on other film posters, I decided to choose this design layout. I think the simple text on a relevant image will work quite well, depending on how good the image turns out.
The simplicity of this draft will act as a metaphor for the 'empty' life so often associated with drugs. This also emphasises the negative morals we have chosen to show due to drug addiction. In my personal opinion, I think that posters which are very simple in layout and content, especially those that do not give away much information about the film are more effective than detailed ones with bright colours.

1 comment:

  1. Anthony, you need to post your COMPLETED magazine cover and poater ASAP or you are throwing marks away. I'd also like to see a little more evaluation of your own products

    ReplyDelete